UK PRE-ORDER



I'm currently accepting pre-order for famous brand available in UK.
If you wish to buy any item which may not available
in Malaysia ,I may get the stuff for you from here :).

All you have to do is browsing through all the websites below
and forward to me the link of item that you wish to purchase to my email.
Please include the title "PRE-ORDER QUOTATION, BRAND,PRODUCT NAME/CODE"

Feel free to drop me an email for price quotations
redcashmere88@gmail.com

1.RIVER ISLAND :) my fav purse/wallet!!
2.JANE NORMAN :) Love 'em!
3.NEXT :) Love 'em!
5.MISS SELFRIDGE :) Love 'em!
6.DOROTHY PERKINS :) Love 'em!
7.NEW LOOK :) Love 'em!
8.TOPSHOP :) my fav tops :)
9.WALLIS :) Love 'em!
15.LIPSY :) Really love 'em!
16.CLARKS :) my fav shoes !!
22.GIO-GOI :) smart!
25.MONSOON :) Love 'em!!
26.TED BAKER :) Every man should have it!
31.KAREN MILLEN :) my fav designer!!
35.BURBERRY :) adorable!!
36.VIVIENNE WESTWOOD :) my fav designer!!
39.PAUL'S BOUTIQUE :) my fav handbag!!
49.QUIZ :) Love 'em!
52.WAREHOUSE :) 'em!

FOOTBALL CLUB
-----------------------


OTHER WEBSITE
----------------------------
2.ASOS- Great bargain!
3.LONDON SOUVENIR-"I LOVE LONDON" TSHIRT!
4. TK MAXX Designer items at low price!!